What am I going to detail below is only one day of paper work.
- At 8:30 AM i was at the office.
- Took first queue to get the application form.
- Took the second queue for filling the application form.
- Took the third queue to get the file stamped, the employee did not check anything.
- Took the forth queue which took about an hour just to know that it was the wrong one.
- Took the fifth queue to get the form stamped again.
- Got the documents stamped by the forth queue employee
- Took the sixth queue to have the document stamped again.
- Delivered the paper work to the employee at the seventh queue and paid for the paperwork processing.
- A woman passed out because of the heat and because she was standing for so long.
- Received the document at 1:30 PM with the wrong name written - just perfect -, so I had to fix it - more paper work -.
- Went into the employee who is supposed to fix thing, and it turned out the employees are doing nothing because there is no electricity so they are all sitting in the dark.
- Employee A sent me to employee B
- Employee B, is not available at his office, so went back to A asking
- I was told to search for employee B
- Searched for employee B for over 15 minutes, and no one answers where could I find him, or were to wait for him, after that found that employee.
- The employee fixed the error and stamped the documents again.
Basically all these queues are not needed at all. All that is needed is one or two employees at max. It could be done as follows:
- The employee at the first queue could fill the application form - second queue job -, stamp the file - third queue job- , apply another stamp - forth queue job-, verify the document and apply the sixth queue stamp, and deliver the document for processing.
- Put all these employees in one room, and the job done by one is passed to the other. People do not have to carry all these documents and keep running all the time.
I think they are doing all of this simply because they pretend to be doing something. All these employees and it takes so long to get work done. Some people came at 6:00 AM, and got their documents at 1:00 PM. It is all just chaos.
How long does it take to renew your ID in your country?