Friday, January 2, 2015

Learning how to draw day 03

Hi there...

Today I started with the Manga Creator app. I think it might take me a year till I get good results from it. Regardless, the idea behind it is to combine simple commands for drawing manga. I will try to make the features one at a time and add them to the app.

Today I only added the basic commands for drawing lines, circles, ellipses, filling, and setting drawing angles. Also I tried making an anime face using the app. Compared to my hand drawing, it looks okay. So check it out below:


As you can see, the results are still very primitive. However, this is only the very beginning. The next step is to create an acceptable rendering of an eye. Followed by that I will add a command to include the eye whenever I need, so the drawing of an eye will be like a function call, and the drawing of a nose the same, and so on.

So, check things here tomorrow and see how things turns out to be.

mkaatr.

No comments:

Post a Comment