Friday, January 9, 2015

Learning how to draw day 07

Hello there...

In the recent update of the manga creator application I added a repeat statement which allows repeating drawing commands easily. Check the result of this demo below:



In addition to this, I worked on a hair bitmap to be placed on the top of a head. The results of placing it looks like the following:


Probably I should have made the eyes smaller, however that could be changed easily by modifying the drawing parameters. The next step is to add drawing ears, and nose option. In addition I must add the ability to add effects and calling other files.

Probably the most important feature is adding a set of commands like paint which allows doing every thing in a graphical manner rather than doing things via text. So far I noticed that doing things via text is really hard. 

Overall I think reaching this result within 7 drawing/programming sessions is good. So, I think more powerful result could be done later on.

thanks for reading and have a nice day.

mkaatr

No comments:

Post a Comment